Pearpoint flexitrax P550c software updates
This page provides software downloads for the Pearpoint P550c controllers.
New features, enhancements and improvements
- New Equipment protection feature: All DH (Downhole) Equipment powers down when the Controller is powered down.
- New option to display ALL the Survey Header fields on the Overlay graphics page or choose to display only the mandatory fields.
- New WRC report layout. Added descriptions for all the survey codes in the exported reports.
- New pipe diagram creation logic for exported reports so that the customer can assign more than 5 characters to a Start & Finish manhole/node.
- Updated WinCan MSCC 4 & 5 issue where manhole clock references were reversed during survey export.
- Dropbox integration now compatible with recent Dropbox website changes and future proofed for Dropbox system changes coming into effect September 2021.
P550 Controller Software version: 188.8.131.52
Check your controller’s current software version. On the controller, select
Settings > Maintenance > Software versions
If the version above is newer than the one on your controller, follow these steps:
- Download the software update from the link below
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on the filename or icon to extract the update file
dvc2-<n.n.n.n>.rdu where <n.n.n.n> is the controller software version
- Copy the dvc-<n.n.n.n>.rdu file to the root of a USB memory stick.
- Power off the controller.
- Insert your USB memory stick into your controller.
- Connect the controller to the mains power supply and power on.
Caution: Always connect the controller to the mains supply before updating the software. This ensures a reliable power source.
7. On your controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software Update and follow the on‑screen instructions.
8. Wait while the controller updates the software. This process may take several minutes
Caution: Do not switch off the controller or remove the USB memory stick while the upgrade is in progress. Interrupting the upgrade may leave the controller inoperable.
9. When the update is complete, the controller prompts you to restart. When the controller restarts, the update process is complete.