Pearpoint flexitrax P550c software updates
This page provides software downloads for the Pearpoint P550c controllers.
P550 Controller Software version: 184.108.40.206
Check your controller’s current software version. On the controller, select
Settings > Maintenance > Software versions
If the version above is newer than the one on your controller, follow these steps:
- Download the software update from the link below
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on the filename or icon to extract the update file
dvc2-<n.n.n.n>.rdu where <n.n.n.n> is the controller software version
- Copy the dvc-<n.n.n.n>.rdu file to the root of a USB memory stick.
- Power off the controller.
- Insert your USB memory stick into your controller.
- Connect the controller to the mains power supply and power on.
Caution: Always connect the controller to the mains supply before updating the software. This ensures a reliable power source.
- On your controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software Update and follow the on‑screen instructions.
- Wait while the controller updates the software. This process may take several minutes
Caution: Do not switch off the controller or remove the USB memory stick while the upgrade is in progress. Interrupting the upgrade may leave the controller inoperable.
- When the update is complete, the controller prompts you to restart. When the controller restarts, the update process is complete.