Pearpoint flexiprobe P540c software updates
This page provides software downloads for the Pearpoint P540c controllers. It is important to use the latest software before conducting your next survey as software updates offer enhanced performance and improved stability.
Controller Software Updates are free of charge.
P540 Controller Software version: 126.96.36.199
Check your controller’s current software version. On the controller, select
Settings > Maintenance > Software versions
If the version above is newer than the one on your controller, follow these steps:
- Download the software update from the link below
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on the filename or icon to extract the update file
where <n.n.n.n> is the controller software version
- Copy the dvc-<n.n.n.n>.rdu file to the root of a USB memory stick.
- Power off the controller.
- Insert your USB memory stick into your controller.
- Connect the controller to the mains power supply and power on.
Caution: Always connect the controller to the mains supply before updating the software. This ensures a reliable power source.
- On your controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software Update and follow the on‑screen instructions.
- Wait while the controller updates the software. This process may take several minutes
Caution: Do not switch off the controller or remove the USB memory stick while the upgrade is in progress. Interrupting the upgrade may leave the controller inoperable.
- When the update is complete, the controller prompts you to restart. When the controller restarts, the update process is complete.